MY YOUTUBE JOURNEY


Hi, 
      I am Ritwik Debsharma. This is the 1st time I have shared my little journey. I belong to a small town of Purba Bardhaman's name, Katwa. I was very interested in the electronics from a very young age. My grandfather always brought me electronic toys, and I would be ready to break it and see what was inside of those. For this habit, I used to get many scoldings. Time flies by, and day by day, those likings were turning into my passion. The neighbors would be calling me if there were any kind of electronic problems, and I enjoyed that. I was learning many things about it. 2016, I cleared my 2nd board exam. Here came the pressure of income. From the very beginning, I didn't want to do any stereotypical job under anyone, and my family never forced me to do so. I always wanted to use my talent in my career. Then, I went to Kolkata without listening to anyone. I had no money to lend a room and couldn't even ask from my family. I got to know some people who helped me to arrange a room and food for one month. Then I worked in Zomato, Uber, etc, and got to save some money even. From the saved money, I launched a little start-up, and I left the jobs. Gradually, I started earning enough money from the start-up. I started to think that this start-up would fulfill my dreams. Even in the lockdown where everything was shattering, my startup was blooming as it was online, but due to my poor communications, I couldn't keep up with it. I returned home after a whole one and half years since I left. I was breaking and couldn't get anything into place. I decided to do a job against my own will. But fortunately I didn't get any job. I couldn't believe in myself that I was thinking of giving up. But still, there was something in me saying not to give up that there is more to come, and I have to be strong for my dreams. I thought if my neighbors loved me for my work, then there may be many people who would love my work as well. Then, I chose youtube as my new platform. Before the youtube, I had a facebook page in which I couldn't update on a daily basis. So, I chose both platforms. Bit by bit people has started loving my work as I thought, and I was gaining subscribers as well. By the love of  everyone, I get to monetize my facebook page. Until now, I have 724 subscribers. Now, I don't overthink about my career and thinking of making my passion my career as the little version of mine wanted to do so.

 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog